Sunday 11 November 2012

illustrator background


I Know this looks like something a child  put together in MS Paint but this is my attempt at illustrator. for this project i had to create a background  thats split into layers so a character can interact with the enviroment.  you give me photoshop anyday of the week and ill rock that stuff, but my lord i have never felt so incompitent with a programme before. illustrator really had me beat, ill be happy if i never have to use it again but i know im not that lucky. i just hope over the next few projects something actually sticks  and i become almost good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do