Monday 25 March 2013

comic pages from college fmp

This is a golden oldie this was my final major project from back in collage. i decided to do a comic book story based loosley on real events the real situation was the north hollywood shoot out lasting 44 minutes. i took the scenario but changed everything else into an original story with a team of characters i designg and created the characters were intended to be complete cliches of  characters from 80's action heroes. i believe at the end of the comic the story looses narative as i rushed drawing the ending. leaving parts on the cutting room floor. alhtough my drawing ablitily has improved i am very proud of my efforts on this strip
front cover
page 001

page 002

page 003


page 004

page 005

page 006

page 007


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do