Saturday 24 August 2013

scarlet spider challenge

this week i was given scarlet spider to draw, my biggest problem ive discoverd is the fact that im not content with just a character pose i find them boring, so i rack my brains thinking of the scenarious i'd find these charcaters facing in the comics, so i had to imagine scarlet spider doing what he does, webslinging, and then where would he websling he cant sling indoors, this was the perfect oppurtunity for me to improve my perspective, this challenge abused me mentaly and physicaly but in the end im happy with it. even if its not to industry standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do