Saturday 12 January 2013

inspired by michael cho

for Christmas my brother bought me a book by the artist Micheal cho. the book is tittles back alleys and urban sketches. i can honestly say i love the book the artists style is so great he use uses 1 colour and black ink  most of his work. i get the impression he lays down a basic shape with the colour then adds all the detail in ink brush. i felt heavily inspired by his style i wanted to incorporate it into my work, even though i used more than 1 colour, i  set about it in the same way. i layed down the basic shapes dfirst and filled them. then i applied black ink to add detail. this is deffinately i style id use in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do