Sunday 13 January 2013

water colours and arcades

water colour night scene
 i was driving home from uni one nigh the sky was lush and dark blue, the mountains were silhouetted i just knew i had to draw it so i parked the car and sketches this then filled it with black ink and water colours
arcade in Cardiff
as part of the visual studies module we were told to sketch the arcades surrounding Cardiff so i decided to draw this view from the inside of a coffee shop. 
and then i decided to sketch this from outside the coffee shop looking up the arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do