Thursday 21 February 2013

minor project

im posting this up now because im disapointed in the lack of animation on my blog about my animations,  i dont post to much of my stuff because im quite embarresed by it and its not up to the standards the course expects. this piece was for  a project where we had to design and  animate a character  to a  piece of dialoque. it started of good but then due to an error in filming and trying to redeem it by chopping it up in premier it went downhill fast. but here ya go better later than never

1 comment:

  1. Great work Scott. Thing is with art, there's always room for improvement whether it's your best work or your worst. Animating is hard enough as it is without lip sync so don't beat yourself up about it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do