Tuesday 5 February 2013

pre production for final major project.

styles
or my final major project animation i will be working with a character interaction that features two cowboys fighting. i have tried to create as much of this world as possible

setting

research cowboys

research weapons

villain face development

hero face development

characters side by side

hero turnaround

villain turnaround

hero/villain construction

facial expresions hero/villain

villain poses

more poses

further fight poses

thumbnail 1

thumbnail storyboard 2

thumbnail storyboard 3

thumbnail storyboard 4

thumbnail storyboards 5

thumbnail storyboard 6

weapons drawings

background sketch

background photoshopped

size comparrison
im looking forward to animating this project i feel it will challenge my and force me to improve my animation ability

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do