Sunday 2 March 2014

ghost page2 in the works,

so im working on page 2 now, and my god i have so many pages left, another 6 ooh why did i choose this carrer path bahahaha,  well anyway ill show you my layouts and the sketches so far for page 2,
this was my first layout but there was something about this that wasny powerfull enough
so i opened up manga studio and created a new layout and this time im far more happy, so i changed it to light blue in phoshop and then printed it onto the artboard.


hopefully this looks much better and this is where i start to add the detail with the pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do